Friday 4 August 2017

A holiday coming to an end.

(02/08/2017)
Greetings people I'm back with another blog post, unfortunately the previous blog post "Extra the" was put to a bit of a holt, mainly to finish off this holiday, plus I'm getting to the point that I'm feeling tired and ready to go home back in Australia. More information is This day is Wednesday, the second of August plus the fifth Wednesday of the week of the holiday and is the final day of the holiday and by tomorrow for the whole day, there will be no blog posts at all until this upcoming Friday night when I return home back in Coogee and yes this is my final day in Berlin as tomorrow we fly out at 5 PM no earlier than that which was quite disappointing to me because this whole trip back home takes about an entire day and I will be arriving in Perth international airport at around 6/6:30 PM and there is nothing I can do to fix that although I wanted to have more of Friday before 6 PM, well unfortunately once it happens, no coming back from that. Enough of that information, let's get to the blog post.

So Yesterday as we prepared after breakfast, we went to the spy museum for the second time and first time for Mum and Dad. We all had a look around, reading about some equipment of spying even stuff that were used on killing some people that were targeted for assassinations even to intercept communications from locations that are top secrete but are used for the Military, Air-force or Navy. We walked around the museum and I even played that laser game where you have to avoid a laser security system when you're trying to disarm a three stage Nuclear missile, more information will be in the Extra features blog post. After coming back to the hotel from the museum, we came back to the hotel to have a break for a few hours, then we went out again but this time, to the Capital Parliament building of Berlin which had a class dome on top of it. We had a tour around the the inside of the glass dome on a spiral catwalk going to the top of the dome where there is a hole at the top of the center of the dome. After coming out of the Dome, we came out of the building and went to the next Parliament building to watch the light show which shows the history of Berlin itself and after watching it, Mum, Emma and I except for Dad went back to the hotel, Dad stayed behind to watch the show again because Mum kept on interrupting what Dad wanted to hear as she was saying to me and Emma the English subtitles of what the narrators of the show are saying while speaking in German.

(05/08/2017)
I'll continue with the blog before I can explain what's happened now.

The next day was Wednesday, After having some breakfast and prepared for our next part of the holiday, Emma and I went to the Berlin Zoo which we stayed there for about a few hours. After leaving the underground train station, there was a big queue that was holding us both up but as I used the stop watch mode of my watch, it took about twenty three minutes to get inside that gate but I did stop the stop watch about four minutes too late when I got distracted as we entered the Zoo. We looked at a lot of animals, I may not talk about all the animals I saw at the Zoo or this blog post will be too long. After being at the zoo, Emma and I returned to the hotel for a break until Mum and Dad came back to take us all to the Berlin TV communication tower. The tower was known to be the tallest tower in Europe and Built in 1969. As we were up there, we looked around the entire city from the viewing room inside the sphere of the com-tower and saw a lot of amazing views including the view of the Capital Parliament building. After coming back down to ground level, The thing I had for dinner was the exact same thing I had back in the first night in London of our holiday all the way to the last night in Berlin of the Final day of our holiday. That is Pizza.

And now to finish off this Blog post, I'll now explain a little bit of what happened now. I'm now back at home in Perth of Australia but today was the day after the night the family arrived at Perth International airport and returned home. I will explain more in the next blog post  which is the flight home. And in time, the Homemade rockets blog will continue and before I finish, the next holiday will be in the United States of America. Until next time, good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment