Saturday 1 July 2017

A day before the trip

Greetings people,  My Name is Daniel, you might know me from my other blog (Home made rockets) but this one is about my adventures. This adventure is starting with a 5 week over sea trip to Europe.  Some of you may think that it's my first time in Europe but the truth is it's not, it's my second time in Europe and my second time over seas.

The last time I went to Europe was back in 2014 with the whole family and we went for 4 weeks. This time we're staying for 5 weeks. Another thing about the last time I went to Europe is I visited only 3 countries which were England, France and Italy unfortunately with Italy, we stayed there for a day rather than 3 days because the international train station in Italy were on strike for days and we had to wait for the strike to end , it went on for 2 days. This time I'll be visiting 4 countries, 2 I've visited before which are the UK and France and the 2 new countries that I'll be visiting this year will be Croatia and Germany.

 Watch out for more on my adventure as we head off tonight.

1 comment: