Saturday 8 July 2017

The first 5 days in our first city of France

Greetings people, I'm back with another blog post and I don't know if you know where I am now? Spoil alert, part of it is in the title. I'm in France, and where exactly am I in France, I'm in Paris but the first day in Paris has already passed, only 3 days left, plus it's nearly the end of the first week of the holiday and when that happens, there will be 4 weeks left.

So what happened a few days ago is that Emma and I went out for a walk through the city of London walking to the aquarium. While walking over a bridge, 2 women were selling fake flowers and one of the women gave us 2 because there was 2 of us and Emma gave the women some money to get rid of them. They weren't nice people and we know next time to tell them to go away.

So when we got to the aquarium we found that we did not have enough money on us to get in because of those women as they're not to be trusted and that caused our trip to the aquarium to be compromised sonwe had to walk else where. We had lunch at the second day of being in London at a Cafe as Emma had a piece of cake while I had a chocolate cupcake but we both didn't finish them both because Emma's piece of cake had quite a bit of sugar and my cupcake had slot of icing which meant alot of sugar.

The second time Emma and I went out walking on the same day we went to the m&m land looking at great things there but we were only there for 5/7 minutes although there was a red m&m mascot which I asked Emma to stand next to so I can take a photo of but Emma believed she's too scared to do so and I didn't want to as well so we went to the LEGO centre which had quite a bit of displays like a giant LEGO big Ben display, also a LEGO built map of London built on a wall and I took some photos of LEGO Star Wars sets that I want to have and a Saturn V set until having dinner and retiring for the night.

The next day we went to the train station that I been to before in the previous European holiday which was a few years ago and after waiting for a while, we took a Eurostar heading to Paris. I 1 hand have been watching a movie on my new tablet which was the seventh episode of Star Wars. After watching there was only 20 to go until we arrive in Paris, after that amount of time, we arrived in Paris. I didn't take too long to get to our hotel so after that there we were. I'LL be back with more information of this holiday although I'm not talking about today's part because that will make the blog post way too long so I'LL talk about it in the next one with ones of other days that are yet to come. Well until then, good bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Daniel, once again I love the way you describe your days.
    Those ladies didn't sound very nice, but a good lesson I guess.
    Now that I have finally learned how to respond to your blog I will be keeping up with your travels.
    Hope mum, dad and Emma are behaving themselves. Love to you all xx

    ReplyDelete