Wednesday 5 July 2017

First 3 days gone

Greetings people, I'm back with another blog post talking about the first 3 days of my holiday in London. It started with the flight to Doha and London which took so long about an entire day to get from Perth to London. After the flight my family and I had a very tired start of exploring London. We were all tired and went out in the afternoon for shopping and second went out for dinner at an Italian restaurant as my parents and my sister had paster as I had pizza for dinner band we got back to the hotel and went to bed.

Then on the next day, we went out walking through the city, looking around seeing places that we haven't been to before and have. My sister and I went to an ice-cream shop as we had 2 ice-creams one with vanilla which was for me and the other with chocolate which is for Emma who is my sister and for the night, we had dinner at a fish and chips restaurant as I had chips with fish and my family had steak and chips.

The Third Day was my birthday, after having breakfast, the family split up as Mum and Emma went shopping as Dad and I went to 2 museums of London. The Science museum and the Natural history Museum. I had a great time with those first three days, well day 2 & 3 of the holiday so far as day 1 after the flight came to a tired start.

It took so long for me to get this blog post typed up because as with the day before Yesterday and Yesterday we had our holiday home on the 8th floor of the hotel and there was no internet connection there but now there was. I'll be back with another blog post soon with more updates of my European holiday so bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel, you sound like you really enjoyed London. You describe your days so well I feel like I was with you! I wish I was. Love Aunty Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Auntie Linda, and yes I did enjoy London the whole time I was there and it it would also be great if you were there as well with the Bennetts looking around and seeing places where all of you might or might not have seen before even go to the cities we went to.

      Delete