Friday 14 July 2017

Living in a new city of France we've never had to before.

Greetings people, I'm back with another blog post but this time if you think that I'm still in Paris, well you're wrong because now we are in Lyon near the centre of France. I think you're wondering why I took quite a long time to make this blog, well that's because sometimes I forget to do so but we won't talk anymore about that and back to the main thing.

So I think we'll start on what happened after the first half a day in Paris. Well what happened is we took a metro station to another train station at ground level and boarded a train which took about an hour to get to our destination. Where we were heading to was the Palace of Verssaille that was built about a century or more ago. We mostly explored the Palace gardens which took hours. We got to a huge pool not for swimming but for rowing boats on.  Mum and Dad went separately from me and Emma for more than an hour.
The other bits of the day we tried to get back to the Palace but when Dad had the map, he took us the wrong way because we took a left turn too early but when I had the map, I found the error, the places where the big and small pool s were, I then got us back to the Palace and we then went home for the day.

Both days three and four we were on the tour bus going around Paris both busses going the same directing through the Louvre, even past the Eifle Tower but The fourth day we didn't take the full tour but we Go through the same direction as the first tour. We did go through the Louvre even when we were on our way back and the next day we went to the train station and went for Lyon and our holiday continued.

After the day of arriving in Lyon, we went for a walk through the city, as the whole family has never been in this city before, we needed to walk and look around so we can be familiar with this city but there's not much to talk about this day because it was mostly exploring the city. But on the next day, we took a tour bus around the city in the morning but during the tour, I on one part got whacked on the back of my neck by a tree branch because I was at the top of the bus at the back end.
The second time we tried to catch the bus, we missed it and Dad got very angry and when minutes went by, Emma and I were having the same feeling and when we caught the same bus, I was then in a melt down but I got through it. We walked through an ancient colony built by Roman slaves during the time of the Roman Empire 2000 years ago and walked around the church at the top of the hill and our day came to an end when Dad and I were eating what was my favourite food. And that is Pizza and we returned to the hotel and retired for the night.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel, I have been waiting for your post. I'm really enjoying reading about your days.
    I think from now on you should be the navigator.
    You are having pizza in every city? Which one is best so far?
    Looking forward to the next post. Love to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Auntie Linda, maybe I should be a navigator, it could be a good idea well if I was in the holiday alone but I'm not old enough to be on a holiday myself. Plus, I maybe having Pizza in every location but not this time because throughout the days after this blog post was made, I was in other cities until now in a new country that I've never been to before.

      Delete